[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Shapes-22

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 17 16:50:46 EDT 2011

Activity Homepage:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4426

Sugar Platform:
0.82 - 0.92

Download Now:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/27425/shapes-22.xo

Release notes:
Tablet mode has been added. This is the scheme:

* x = left click = predict square is not empty
* o = right click = predict square is empty (i.e. blue)
* square or spacebar = new round
* arrow keys will move the pointer and the selector square

Shapes will now work properly without alteration in a non-Sugar environment.

I'm gradually revisiting all my activities - this is the last one. To make it easy to recognise these revisited versions, they will all start at Version number 21. You can easily tell which version you have by pressing the v key - if this gives no response, then you have an older version.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org