[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Olidata computers in Uruguay

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:31:47 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Esteban Bordón
<ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy> wrote:
> In fact, Sugar working quite well, the main problem is that in many
> activities does not using the function zoom defined in
> sugar/graphics/style.py and doesn't scale well.

In your screenshots, it becomes clear that there is a problem with the
Journal detail view. We'll need to work on that. As far as individual
activities, perhaps we need a Code Sprint some weekend to identify and
fix the misbehaving ones, starting with the ones that are of most
interest to the teachers and kids.

regards.

-walter

--