[Sugar-devel] Browse 122: Tabs MIA, suggestion to incl. search in address bar

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:18:11 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> Probably in os23 we will have tabs enabled again, but I don't know if will
> be enabled in the production image.
> I have fixed a few problems, but is a big change for this stage of our
> release cycle.
> You can test it downloading 122.2 from http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10779
> This activity have the inline PDF viewer too, but is a ugly hack, and is
> not ready to upstream.

I just tested it with a couple of PDFs from wiki.laptop.org and other Web
sites and it worked very well indeed. Kudos on the great work!

The one suggestion I have on the UI front is to hide whatever toolbar Browse
is showing when a PDF is opened because in combination with the Read toolbar
it takes up a good 25% of the screen real estate.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer