[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Sugar Server project initiation announce

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Fri Jun 10 22:44:11 EDT 2011

You are 100% correct in these criticisms and concerns about Activity Central. We
are a new company working in a new market. Failures and mistakes are inevitable.
If you have been hurt by those mistakes, I apologize and accept full
responsibility for them.

As a company and as a member of the ecosystem we are going to make mistakes.

In a proprietary company these failures happen safely behind closed doors in the
R&D department. In a company that participates openly in an community project
these failures will happen publicly -- often painfully so. That is just the
nature of the business. There is a very good chance that for each Dextrose there
will be 10 Ubuntu Sugar Remixes.

david