[Sugar-devel] Removal of Activity Keep button

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:38:49 EDT 2011

So with all the Activity patches I seeing flying past the list with the removal of the Keep toolbar icon, are we 1) testing for the future Sugar version, currently in development (with the new duplicate feature) and then disabling the Keep icon; 2) only going to publish these activities on ASLO as available for download by the new, to be release, Sugar version; 3) just remove Keep from activities whatever version of Sugar folks have as hard and as fast as we can?

Keep does provide some level of functionality to existing users (broken and confusing as it is), I just wanted to be clear on how we're migrating away from it.

--Gary