[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar Labs Licensing Referendum (non-binding) results

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:03:42 EDT 2011

Hi Luke,

On 11 Jul 2011, at 16:43, Luke Faraone wrote:

> On 07/10/2011 10:23 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
>> I was surprised as I had no recollection at all of the original email
>> (subscribed to way too many Sugar related lists), but after some
>> digging found it had been clobbered as junk email, so not sure who
>> else this may have hit, but thought it worth mentioning.
>
> Odd. Did you at least get the mail from Selectricity?

Not that I was aware of, but I just did a search for selectricity and found a June 15th email "[Sugar Labs Licensing Referendum (non-binding)] Election Begun!" again tagged as spam and unread. I'm using gmail, it usually does an excellent job with spam, so something's clearly triggered their filters.

--Gary