[Sugar-devel] Git introductory material (Fwd: git top links: 2011-1)

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:11:26 EST 2011

Sascha,

The FLOSS Manual "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" has a chapter on
using Git for Activity development.  The chapter has extensive screen
shots and covers material like setting up SSH.  Unfortunately, the
FLOSS Manuals website seems to be having issues this morning, but when
it comes back up you should be able to find the chapter and link to
it.

James Simmons