[Sugar-devel] testing OS860 - Activity Radio

Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro kmbc141290 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:23:23 EST 2011

2011/1/16 Kevin Mark <kevin.mark at verizon.net>

> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:04:52AM -0500, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
> wrote:
> > Hi Translating Kevin message..in case somebody know the cause of this
> problem.
> >
> > ..I made other test with radio-4.xo
> > but it seems that i cannot reproduce kid's songs that are
> > in mp3 format on their usb keys.
> > In last version CeybalRadio-3.xo  could reproduce mp3.
> > attached activity logs.
> As a somewhat tangential question:
> I recall using a version of CeibalJam and noted it had support for various
> file
> formats that in the US might be considered non-free like mp3. This was
> possible
> because it included a static version of mplayer. Does this program use the
> same
> approach and might it include support for non-free formats (for the US)?
> I assume it might affect the ability to host such things on sugarlabs.org?
> -K

hello how are you

I better write in English but not very good. :-)

This could be the cause of that you can not play the mp3 format if
CeybalJam other
activities such as this support the format.

--
*Ing. Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro
Soporte Técnico | Proyecto XO | AMCHAM <http://www.amcham.org.ni/>

*****