[Sugar-devel] New Dextrose 2 build: os438dx

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jan 10 12:09:18 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 11:48 -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> Is an .xo bundle of Record-87 available anywhere?
>
> It's not yet posted at activities.sugarlabs.org.

It's here: http://people.sugarlabs.org/anish/Record-87.xo

This version contains a kludge to fix for the UI layout on Sugar 0.88
and on any non-1200x900 display.

The current maintainer of Record, Daniel Drake, requested a complete
rewrite of the UI, but nobody so far has had the time to work on it.

At this point, I think we should just admit that the proper fix isn't
going to happen anytime soon and go with the current kludge. Daniel, how
do you feel about it?