[Sugar-devel] Errors while running sugar emulator

Anurag Chowdhury anurag at seeta.in
Thu Jan 6 17:52:10 EST 2011

I feel you should try running sugar in Ubuntu's latest version i.e.
10.10 Maverick to get the latest setup running on your system also as
a beginner (which I am only assuming , correct me otherwise.) you can
also try running sugar on fedora which as per my experience has a
better support for sugar and related components  ,you can install
fedora even on virtualization , presently I have sugar running
perfectly on both ubuntu 10.10 and fedora 13 (both natively installed)
on my system .

I hope you can get it running .

Regards,

Anurag