[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:37:02 EST 2011

I'd like to also put in a plug for the LEGO's low-cost WeDo robotics
product. While there is some support for it in Scratch, to my
knowledge there isn't no grassroots hacking on the USB interface for
it. I think it would be very cool to have Turtleblocks support the
WeDo sensors and motor (which can be purchased as individual
components from LEGO Education).

I will have an NXT 2.0 kit soon so I am eagerly following these developments.

Mike