[Sugar-devel] Copyright notices

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jan 3 17:23:48 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 21:36 +0000, Gary Martin wrote:

> FWIW: From a UI standpoint there is (some) agreement to remove the
> home list view at some point and have the Journal provide information
> on installed activity bundles

fwiw, I agree. We could have activities as a separate icon in the device
bar. (the schoolserver should also be there).

>  (too many of our target users see the list view as a Journal view and
> get confused, sometimes deleting activities when they mean to delete
> individual Journal entries to free up space).

Errr... I'm afraid children know *exactly* what they're doing when they
ditch GCompris to make room for more mp3s... Then they put the blame on
the computer to escape punishment :-)