[Sugar-devel] Text-to-speech on the XO 1.5 with 10.1.3

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:58:25 EST 2011

Gonzalzo,

Thanks for your help with this.
I can see now pasting text into Speak. And I understand about Read Ebooks.
What the teachers were asking for was for the ability to have text read in
Browse and Write. The use case would be highlighting text and then taking
some action which results in the text being spoken by the XO.

Let me know if you need more detail or information.

Thanks again.
Gerald