[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Record-87

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Wed Feb 2 17:05:33 EST 2011

I, for one, do care.

I'm very much looking forward to when Record, in Sugar post-0.84, will
output ogg/vorbis audio - in some kind of standard release. (I'm not aware
of any version of Record that does so.)

I gather that this release doesn't meet the above criteria. (I tried Anish's
v87, and IIRC, it didn't work off the shelf for me.)

Is the gstreamer you mention perhaps available via yum upgrade?

Art Hunkins