[Sugar-devel] workflow for editing a broken activity

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:53:22 EST 2011

Hi,
I try the activity.. is very good!
Not works for a few of problems.. The same problems that we have with our FollowMethat uses Pygame to capture images... http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4368
For that reason.. I make a new version of it: Pointillism 3
I make the changes to runs ok in the "new" sugar (the sugar that have Pygame 1.9.1)
In our FollowMe activity, we add Pygame 1.9.1 to get compatibility with all sugar versions...But increase in 900 kb the size of the .xo
The "old" sugar have pygame 1.8 and not have "camera" module.. This program try to makeit, but need more libraries...
What do you think about it? I think that is good idea upload to SugarLabs...
I can be the "mainteiner"...
Regards
Alan