[Sugar-devel] New genealogic activity for Sugar

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:26:25 EST 2011

Lionel,

I'm involved in transcribing a book for Project Gutenberg that has family
trees going back millions of years:

http://www.archive.org/stream/studyofbhagavata00benaiala#page/48/mode/2up

I'm doing them entirely using ASCII-art, supplemented with page images.

Some of these charts would stress test your Activity.  You have gods with
many wives, brothers marrying sisters, and other strange possibilities.

James Simmons