[Sugar-devel] Query regarding error message

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:14:03 EST 2011

Hi all.

I am trying to update an activity, via "olpc-update-control" rpm, on a
sugar-jhbuild.

Towards the end, I get these logs ::

====================================================================================================================
1324746237.423585 DEBUG root: STARTUP: Adding bundle
'/home/ajay/Activities/Maze.activity'
1324746237.426864 DEBUG root: Upgrade vu.lux.olpc.Maze
Error setting OHM inhibit: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
The name org.freedesktop.ohm was not provided by any .service files

After the "error log", nothing more happens.

I need to complete the following ticket (on "olpc-update-control"):
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2818

Is there anything I am missing, that may fix this issue?

Looking forward to a reply.

Regards,
Ajay