[Sugar-devel] ssh & SoaS query

Peter Hewitt prh at mulawa.net
Thu Dec 22 18:48:58 EST 2011

I have PuTTY on my Windows XP box and have successfully connected to an XO
but when I try to connect to my SoaS box I get "Network error: No route to
host".

I copied the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file from the XO box (although the only
difference is the uncommenting of "Protocol 2").

I've made sure the openssh-daemon is running on the SoaS box.

My Google research seems to indicate that the problem is the Firewall on
the SoaS box but I can't figure out how to investigate that.

I'm using Sugar on a Stick 3 (Mirabelle) with Fedora 13 & Sugar .88.