[Sugar-devel] FW: scratch on aslo

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Dec 17 00:11:55 EST 2011

I understand why Scratch isn't hosted on aslo at present, but it would be
nice if it were hosted in a fashion that supported discovery of and
review/discussion of it.  Scratch is Sugar's most popular programming
activity, after all...

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Thomas C Gilliard <
satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

> **
>

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Soas_V4/ASLOxo_Activity_Test_Table#Activity_Test_Results
>
> This is a table matrix on the wiki in a sortable and editable form.
> It is also unmaintained since Nov 2010...: (

+1 for better organization of things that take dedicated, periodic
investments of time.

But simply allowing people to build a catalog of all activities that have
ever been useful to anyone takes minimal effort (mainly, a one-time
simplification of the current submission process).

SJ