[Sugar-devel] FW: scratch on aslo

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:24:00 EST 2011

Hi,
Scratch there are in: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4249
But was removed: http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4249/
Was removed for a discussion about his License..
There are some activities that not are in ASLO..
For example, all the activities that was in: http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activities/All/lang-es&oldid=262569
That activities, can be uploaded to ASLO? Some not have now a maintener.. but some works..
Regards!
Alan