[Sugar-devel] scratch on aslo

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:16:56 EST 2011

Hi SJ,

IIRC correctly there is some issue with license incompatibility and
therefore Scratch was removed from ASLO. I think this was discussed on the
lists at some point during the summer but I'm on my mobile phone so
unfortunately wasn't able to quickly pull up the corresponding thread.

Cheers,
Christoph

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Scratch doesn't seem to be on ASLO.  On the other hand, when I sign in and
> try to upload it, I am told the file is already in the system.   Can
> someone link me to it?
>
> It is ***really hard*** to find the link to upload an activity.  Can this
> be added in a few more places?  If you don't think to hover over nav
> elements I don't think there is any other way to discover it.
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/addon/submit
>
> It is unclear how to submit someone else's activity for inclusion.  There
> are some popular activities not in aslo, particularly spanish-language ones
> (cf. xojuegos.com); this would be a nice feature, even if the resulting
> work gets an "unverified" copyright stamp.
>
> SJ

Christoph Derndorfer

volunteer, OLPC (Austria) [www.olpc.at]
editor, OLPC News [www.olpcnews.com]