[Sugar-devel] html rendering differences between Browse and embedded WebView

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Dec 12 10:34:51 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Erik Blankinship <erikb at mediamods.com>wrote:

> Thank you Gonzalo, but I am targeting 11.3.0, and am looking for a
> solution.
>
> Will webkit be used in 11.3.1?

There are not big changes in activities from 11.3.0 to 11.3.1
In both releases, webkit and hulahop are available, but in 12.0 you only
will have webkit,
with the introspection bindings, the port willl be easier if you do your
development over webkit.

I am not sure about how the widgets are displayed in webkit right now,
but is easy do a test.

Gonzalo