[Sugar-devel] quiz activity using chat

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Sun Dec 11 09:00:16 EST 2011

We have been using chat activity in the Khairat School near Mumbai on OLPC.
 While working with the kids we thought about some modified behavior of
chat activity that may be useful.  I am posting this idea to know if any
such activity already exists, if not would any one be interested in
developing.

One of the persons in the room announces quiz, the person who does this can
post questions to the others in the room.  When others reply, the messages
will not be broadcasted immediately, till the 'quiz master' releases or
asks another question or exceeds the auto set time.  If we do this simple
change of the chat activity, we can get excellent continuous evaluation
tool.

What do you think of the idea?  Unless i have surprise to know it is
already possible in one of the activities.

thanks in advance
--
GN
http://metaStudio.org/ reShaping Education