[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:05:28 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/12/6
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17
To: Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org>

I've joined one of the Pippy logs

I've tried your procedure in order to copy content from Sugar emulator to
Host system : i managed for the code section of Pippy, but for the terminal
section of Pippy, i am still unable to copy anything (in this last case, no
icon appears at bottom left of emulator, whereas for the code section, it
does)