[Sugar-devel] The stacktrace for the Pippy camera example error

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:37:55 EST 2011

Thanks, so next time i'll use this way to send you stacktraces.

I've just created a screen capture in the journal this way, but I can't
find it on the host system

And you will be surprised, or not : the first time I launched camera
example today, I saw a capture by webcam ... but the other times : still
the same stacktrace error.