[Sugar-devel] [Sugar emulator][Ubuntu 11.04] I can't install an activity (with the setup.py)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Dec 5 18:33:13 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 12:19:20AM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
> I don't have any XO bundle, so I can give all my attention to the integration
> of Sugar on my laptop.

An .xo bundle is created by dist_xo option of setup.py.

You can do this (creating an .xo bundle) using "python setup.py dist_xo"
while inside a Sugar emulator, or if Sugar is installed natively.

You can do this (creating an .xo bundle) using "sweets dist_xo" while
outside the emulator.

> So sweet is the best solution, I'm going to put it back.
> So that the only problem will remain the launchment of setup.py install.

I don't recall a problem with "python setup.py install", sorry.  If you
still face the problem, give details.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/