[Sugar-devel] What should be the best set in order to develop for Sugar in Ubuntu, today ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:48:40 EST 2011

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, I had to reinstall my Linux partition

I've came back to Xubuntu Oenreric Ocelot (11.10), unfortunately before an
advice has been given to this mailing list for Fedora 16 and Gnome 3. So
i'm not able to follow it right now.

So, in Xubuntu, I tried to install Sweet, but it tells me that
=> sweets-evince-python and sweets-hulaop dependencies could not be resolved

So, should I come back to a Fedora distribution or go back to a Ubuntu
11.04 or lower ?

Regards