[Sugar-devel] Cannot run Pippy examples in Ubuntu Sugar emulator version

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:22:15 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I've got the Ubuntu Oneric Ocelot, and I've installed Sugar emulator (0.88)
and pippy activity (37). Unfortunately, most of the examples does not work
(those which import pippy package) : "No module named pippy".

   - I've read on the net that it should be a licensing issue, but how can
   fix it ?

   - By the way, is there a way to publish activities created with pippy or
   must I necessarily have an ide with python binding and packaging the
   activity by hand ?

Regards