[Sugar-devel] Help testing Sugar 0.93.x

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Aug 31 07:49:11 EDT 2011

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have been landing the features targeted at 0.94 and are currently
> in the phase of fixing bugs related to those features and other
> changes introduced by recent code changes [1]. I have been starting to
> create notes about the Features and changes that have been made [2].
> Those will evolve over time but should give you a good first
> impression about the recent additions and changes.
>
> There are two olpc builds that contain the latest changes os3 [3] for
> the i686 architecture (XO 1 and XO 1.5) and os41 [4] for the new ARM
> hardware.
>
> It would be great if people with those hardware (or sugar-jhbuild or
> Fedora 16) could help testing so that we are able to fix bugs in time.
> Bugs related to Sugar and activities should be filed under [5],
Surf-115 and Surf-115.xo no longer start in Sugar 0.93.x ; neither does
Browse-125.xo
(Firefox-6.xo WORKS BUT does not write to the journal and is not
completely sugarized)

Fedora 16 Sugar (and Soas) no longer have a working Browser:

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3055#comment:4

I will load os3 in my XO-1 and XO-1.5 and test ...

Tom Gilliard
satellit