[Sugar-devel] Updated program for the SugarCamp in Paris

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Thu Aug 25 10:52:04 EDT 2011

Dear all,

The SugarCamp looks more and more promising -- check out the
updated schedule here:

  http://fr.amiando.com/olpcfrance-sugarcamp2011.html

We will have two _modest_ prices for "best Sugar code" and "best
Sugar documentation" achievements after the sunday codecamp.

Another good news: we found a space for the CodeSprint on monday
12th: we will be hosted at LaCantine, in the heart of Paris.  So
the week-end will be both for code/doc and global OLPC and Sugar
outreach, and the monday will be for coding only...

Christoph Guéret, developing SemanticXO to interface Sugar and
database like DBPedia¹ will be here.  Developers of OOo4Kids²
and Kiwix³ might join IRC discussions over the week-end.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris!

¹ http://www.slideshare.net/cgueret/semanticxo-connecting-the-xo-with-the-worlds-largest-information-network
² http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/
² http://www.kiwix.org/