[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release I know America-2

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:09:55 EDT 2011

Gabriel,

It's worse than you think.  In the U.S. we don't even consider Canada and
Mexico "America".  About the only time anyone says "North America" is when
talking about cars.  We have North American Car of the Year to disguise the
fact that our auto manufacturing jobs went to Canada or Mexico in search of
cheap labor and/or adequate health care.

I agree with leaving the Activity name alone.  It is correct.

This reminds me of a Canadian girl friend I had many years ago who used to
talk about South of the Border and mean the U.S. That threw me for awhile.

James Simmons