[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: SugarCamp in Paris -- save the date: September 9th-10th-11th, 2011

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri Aug 19 19:27:46 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm quite excited by the list of participants for this second SugarCamp
in Paris (sept. 10th and 11th):

  Antoine Michelot, Christian Fortunat Kakoba Mugisho, Bastien Guerry,
  Christoph Derndorfer, Clément Monjou, Daniel Drake, David Bourguignon,
  Gabriel Vieira, Gary Martin, Jonathan Ragot, Kevin (shaiton) Raymond,
  Lionel Laske, Luke Faraone, Melina Gallopin, Mitchell Seaton, Raul
  Gutierrez Segales, Sascha Silbe, Sean DALY, Simon Schampijer, Stefanie
  Nobel, Tony Anderson, Florent Pigout, Nihed Mbarek, Pam Young, Samy
  Boutayeb

Quite a large variety of experiences and skills :)

OLPC France will hold a "SugarCamp organization" meeting next tuesday so
that we can discuss and solve the practical problems and the schedule.
I'm still trying to find a place for a hackaton on monday, I'll keep you
informed.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien