[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Browse: move stop/reload button into the url entry

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-3 at silbe.org
Sun Aug 14 16:51:50 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Simon Schampijer's message of Sat Aug 13 17:02:42 +0200 2011:

> Attached is a screenshot of that. The button does have the same change
> behavior as before (changes to stop when loading the page, changes to
> reload when done, when clicking on the reload button - reload the page).

As others have already pointed out, the icons are rather small. What
happens if you click on the surrounding area? I'm worried that it might
not be "fat finger compatible" on a touch screen (which the previous
layout was).

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/