[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Test startup animations

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Aug 11 14:25:04 EDT 2011

Hi Benjamin,
I can't talk about timings without testing your code, but I am for any
change we can do to
accelerate the startup of activities.
My code do the render of the svg only one time, and previous timings we
found this operation
have a big cost. Probably we can accelerate the animation more with server
side operations,
but I am not an expert.
Any help is welcome

Gonzalo