[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Log-25

simon at schampijer.de simon at schampijer.de
Wed Aug 10 09:34:37 EDT 2011

That burden shouldn't be on the packager. We discussed this already several
times, the outcome was afair : allow on aslo to upload as well a source tarball
to make it as easy as possible for the dev and for the packager.

Regards,
   Simon

Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> hat am 10. August 2011 um 15:05 geschrieben: