[Sugar-devel] New Sugar Commander for review, creates Journal entry

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:15:49 EDT 2011

Tony,

I updated Sugar Commander this morning.  You can find the new version at:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8919415/SugarCommander-8.xo

I put the Description entry in the Journal entry file and give the entry a
MIME of text/plain.  I also fixed some bugs that prevented it from running
on Fedora 10, Sugar .82.  It looks pretty good except that as you pointed
out you can see the Journal entry that the Activity will create before it is
actually written out.  I'd like to NOT list that and I'm looking for ideas
on that. I still only create the Journal entry on exit.

James Simmons