[Sugar-devel] New Sugar Commander for review, creates Journal entry

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:48:10 EDT 2011

Tony,

I will consider saving the Journal entry with a plain text MIME type.  The
text file would contain the same text as in the Description.  As far as
saving on change of focus, I could do that but the Activity presents you
with one of those Description dialogs when you exit it the first time and I
think that comes up empty, so you could lose part of your record the first
time you use the Activity.  I can play with that a bit.

I came up with the scrolling arrangement after a lot of experimentation.  I
agree it isn't perfect but it works better than anything else I tried.

James Simmons