[Sugar-devel] Moving to GTK3 and GObject Introspection

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sat Aug 6 23:04:47 EDT 2011

In general I'd propose avoiding 1.0 as long as we haven't implemented
the full HIG.
I think "1.0" tells users we are comfortable with a finished, generally
not buggy product and should not be used for signifying a technology
change, which in its first iteration is bound to not be perfect.

Kudos for starting this effort!