[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar 0.94 schedule

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 1 12:00:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

after positive feedback on my proposal for the 0.94 schedule I am now
announcing the schedule officially:

Sugar 0.94 is planned to be released the 28th of September 2011, please
mark this date in your calendar!

The full 0.94 release schedule can be found at [1]. Please watch out for
upcoming freezes and dates - they will be announced on the mailing list.
As always our schedule is aligned with the GNOME, Fedora and Ubuntu
cycle. As we are a bit late in planning this will be a short cycle. If
your Feature will miss the boat, no worries there will be a next cycle [2].

Looking forward to all your great contributions!

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.94/Roadmap
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.96/Roadmap