[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Exploring Sugar-on-Tablets

Yamaplos . yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:41:01 EDT 2011

The Apple IIe is off-patent - not that it seemed anybody cared in the
day, mine was an AMI PC, a perfect Taiwanese clone :-) Anyway, I am
always hoping for ICT4E hardware in the right price range, which IMHO
is the cost of a Happy Meal toy. Already calculators are there and
cheaper, and thus, who knows, maybe a computer-in-a-chip with Public
Domain basic technology using current manufacturing could make it.
Sorry, dreaming like this is a waste of time, I know.