[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] meeting announcment
walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:44:52 EDT 2011
We will be having a Sugar Labs oversight board meeting on Thursday, 21
April, at 15:00 EST (20 UTC) on irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting.
Please join us.
== Agenda items ==
* Finances: We haven't had a report in a while and there are some
requests for funding: Sean wants a phone number for publicity and
Sebastian had asked about the possibility of funding for Ceibal Jam.
Also, there are a few past transactions that should be highlighted.
* Ceibal Jam/Sugar Camp: Want to make sure we are all current on what
is happening. (icarato)
* Ubuntu: We have an opportunity to get some renewed momentum there --
it would be worth discussing. (walter)
* The Sugar Labs cycling team: There is a bit of confusion about our
relationship I would like to clear up. (walter)
* New website (bernie)
* Proposal for adopting the GPLv3 for Sugar and some core activities (bernie)
Please send me email if you would like to add additional agenda items.
More information about the Sugar-devel