[Sugar-devel] SoaS fixes this week!!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:16:49 EDT 2011

Hello Fans!

So we've had a lot of movement and fixes submitted this week!
Actually..... I've fixed a few things in the last day or so.

So what's happened recently (ie: what's in the snapshot below:
- Latest 0.92.1 release
- I think the horrible "massive amounts of prompts" aka as the
"gnome-keyring prompt" should be fixed! YAY!!!
- Random error on boot to not give you Sugar.

Basically you should be able to boot and get the "Give me your name"
sugar new users prompt. You should then not be bothered by dialog
boxes........

YAY! ....

What I think or know is still broken:
- Browse: yes, known problem!
- Read: yes, its a broken record........ ;-)
- TurtleArt: Walter knows the problem (and will reply as to ETA for a
new releast) ;-)
- eToys. Known fix... but I can't give you everything in one day!

Other than that...... it's perfect! Unless you test of course!

So the iso all the cool people are testing is available here

http://fedora.roving-it.com/SoaSv5-20110415-i686.iso

So go forth and propagate ....... the testing og course
(and the server is mine so I know if you don't!!)

anyway. Look forward to your weekend testing and reports.

Peter