[Sugar-devel] Requesting mentor ship for Project related to Sugar

ganesh gajre ganeshgajre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:04:34 EDT 2011

Dipankar,

We are talking about Free software and Sweet application like a Sugar. Which
creates the whole new world for FOSS and
education.

I don't understand how can you write the proposal you want to do in such a
proprietry format. Lot's of developement FOSS has done in

office. We have OpenOffice, Libreoffice, write activity  and lot other FOSS
based office tools, agreed we give support to MS too, it not
means that we want to promote it... :P

When we say Ubuntu, Sugar, or any other FOSS tools. We should "Mean It" from
heart.

This is just my thoughts when I deal with  FOSS v/s proprietary Apps and
format.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Dipankar Patro <dipankar at seeta.in> wrote:

> Walter Sir,
>
> Please find our draft for proposal in attachment.
>
> Thank You.
>
> Sincerely,
> Dipankar

Ganesh (Dragger)