[Sugar-devel] SoaS v5 status

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:13:06 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Sorry for a lot of the recent radio silence. In short I've been
travelling a lot and work and my personal life took over pretty close
to completely since FUDCon at the end of January :-(

That said I've spent some time over the last couple of days to fix up
and  update some SoaS bits and as of the next compose the Fedora 15
live image should be working [1].

Those impatient people can boot up the current release and when it
boots to the login screen do a "Ctrl + Alt + F2" login as root, run
"rpm -e openbox", do a "Ctrl + Alt + F8" and then login and you should
get a lovely sweet Sugar :-D

So next on the SoaS release ToDo list is the following:
- List of shipped (and working) Activities
- Release name (Suggestions?)
- Testing.

Cheers,
Peter