[Sugar-devel] Joining the QA Teams

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Sep 30 20:28:34 EDT 2010

On 1 October 2010 10:44, Samuel Greenfeld <greenfeld at laptop.org> wrote:

> Hello; I'm Samuel Greenfeld, and I started work in September as a Lead QA
> Engineer for the OLPC Association.  I am based out of the Miami, Florida
> OLPC office, where Martin Langhoff also works.
>
> I am currently the primary (and only) QA tester hired by the OLPC
> Association.  James Cameron will continue to be the System Test Coordinator
> for the OLPC Foundation.

Nice to meet you Samuel and congratulations. I am a volunteer in New Zealand
and we have a community of volunteer testers here in Auckland and in
Wellington who you might get to know in the coming months. We can test for
olpc (XO-1.0s, XO-1.5s) or Sugar (Macs and a variety of netbooks), and can
test with School Server (though limited wifi hardware testing capability).
Please feel free to ask us for support and testing.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Kind regards
Tabitha Roder
NZ based volunteer