[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Dextrose 1 report from Paraguay

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Sep 30 13:34:35 EDT 2010

On 09/30/10 19:10, Gary Martin wrote:
> Is os376py available? I had been testing os373pyg for a while
> (the latest py build I can find). I didn't realise there was a
> newer version being tested.

Tincho, you should already have upload access here:

  sunjammer:/upload/dextrose/testing/dxo1/xo1/py/

Once you've rsynced the files, they will show up here:

  http://download.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/testing/dxo1/xo1/py/

Any new binary and source rpms go in the rpms/
dir two levels up.

If there are changes to the dextrose repo, we should
create a branch. You can easily do it like so:

  git branch dxo1
  git checkout dxo1
  git commit blah1...
  git commit blah2...