[Sugar-devel] Weekly test request reminders? (was Re: Priorities for testing)

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Wed Sep 29 16:56:01 EDT 2010

On 30 September 2010 09:31, Samuel Greenfeld <greenfeld at laptop.org> wrote:

>  Are there any plans to provide remote participation via Skype or similar
> to these talks?
>
> Contrary to popular opinion, not everyone who works for OLPC will be going
> to San Fransisco next month :)
>
> ---
> Samuel Greenfeld
> QA Engineer, OLPC Association
>

> There is a "attendee" area at the bottom of
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2010
It shows people who are attending via skype (Caryl and Cherry listed so far)
so think someone is making it possible to attend remotely. The organisers
are also listed on that page. I would really like to see as much as possible
participation from the global community.

Tabitha