[Sugar-devel] Reflashing XO1.5 with newer OS

Harpreet Sareen author.blogger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:15:24 EDT 2010

 Hi,

I reflashed my XO 1 today with the latest OS 852.img but on startup, it
shows the Invalid System Date message with " :( " smiley. Even before the
update, it used to show the message and the rest things are functioning
fine.

Invalid System Date
OLPC C2, 256 MiB memory installed S/N CSN74901B4F

How to rectfiy the problem?

Regards
Harpreet