[Sugar-devel] Weekly test request reminders? (was Re: Priorities for testing)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Wed Sep 29 11:07:58 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Tim McNamara's message of Sun Sep 26 22:04:56 +0200 2010:

> Sorry about that Sascha. We meet every weekend (Friday evening in Europe,
> Friday afternoon USA) , but haven't received many direct requests in a
> while.

Ah, good to know.

> If it would be worthwhile, I can send out reminders in the middle of the
> week asking for things that are worthwhile to be manually tested. Do people
> think that would be excessive?

That would be nice. If you add a "[Testing]" tag to those mails we could
set up a mailing list topic to allow people to opt-out (see the
subscription options [1]). If mailman supports sorting a message into
multiple topics, a [Reminder] topic might be useful as well.

Sascha

[1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/options/sugar-devel
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/