[Sugar-devel] 0.90 localization

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 28 12:18:51 EDT 2010


as far as I know language administrators and translators should be
able now to keep doing their work as usual.

Would be great if you could try to get Fructose and Glucose translated
and report any problems you may find.

I'm not sure if we should delay the 0.90.0 release so it gets better
translations, or release as-is so the translations will go in a future
release. Opinions?



More information about the Sugar-devel mailing list